The Meiji University ODSC (Organizational Discourse, Strategy and Change) group is contributing to and working towards attaining the goals of ICRODSC (International Centerfor Research on Organizational Discourse, Strategy and Change).
These goals are as follows:
1. Construction of a global network of researchers and promotion of research on organizational discourse.
2. Promotion of joint research projects with partner institutions.
3. Securing of domestic and international research funding and grants.
4. Announcement and publication of research accomplishments through papers, seminars and conferences.
5. Promotion of international exchange through the visits and exchanges of researchers.